Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Where's the sign on my back?

Okay, could someone please tell me what the sign on my back reads? I swear it says, "this is a great girl to make friends with but maybe not to date."

Waby, the weirdly honest guy from Saturday is trying to pull the last minute thing with me. I just got this from him at lunch. Why the heck would he spend so much time in my neck of the woods when he lives in the city? (Maybe he's already gone through, and scared away, all the women near where he lives. ;))

"I had a nice time and enjoyed speaking with you.

I spend a lot of time in Tain, maybe too much time. I dance
salsa and take salsa lessons at Rob's on Thursdays. I have been
going on Tuesdays as well, but I have to cut back. It's a lot of
driving for me.

I just wanted to see if you might be interested in joining me for the
lesson on Thursday, April 13. I know it's short notice, but if you
would like to go, please let me know. The beginning lesson usually
starts around 7:15 or 7:30pm."

Every thing is short notice with him (okay, I only have two data points so it's not a very solid statement :p). Eh, not really interested in salsa. Now if he'd said swing... . I know I shouldn't criticize so much. After all, it's nice to feel liked, but why can't I just find one good guy who wants to get cozy with and settle down?

Okay, so here I am the one saying real contact is lost on all the technology-dependent people and I can't tear myself away from my computer. It's time to go out and buy myself a really yummy, unhealthy slice of cake. :D

No comments: