Thursday, April 06, 2006

Much better style

Hey, speaking of striped shirt guy, he wrote me this a couple hours ago:

"I know this is kind of short notice, but I was wondering if you would
like to get together this weekend. I think either Saturday or Sunday
works for me. Please let me know if you have some time."

I'd give this high marks for honesty (acknowledging that he knows about asking in advance next time) and showing interest with flexibility. (Am I being full of myself right now?)

You know I was just thinking I remember almost nothing of our initial conversation. This is going to be like a blind date when we meet up. Lunch might be a more appropriate choice of venue eh?

I wrote him back explaining that I can't give him a definitive answer until tomorrow. I agreed to go shopping/hiking (depending on the weather) with a friend, so I have to talk to her tonight about what time.

On first impression I'm still more attracted to KT, but we'll see what happens. I gave KT the option of seeing me this weekend and he's hasn't said a thing. You snooze, you lose!

Wow, potentially two dates in one weekend! What a novelty... not since summer 2004. ;)

1 comment:

Anna May Won't said...

i might have two dates too! maybe it's that kind of weekend for us aries.