Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Slow motion blogging

Either my blog is being bombarded in some invisible, devious fashion or it's time to get a new hit counter. At lunch time, I looked at my counts to see that only two people had seen my blog today. Normally, the East Coast folks have taken their morning morning peeks.

The two hits were for 5am PST. Okay, slow day or I've just been a huge writing disappointment lately (which wouldn't surprise me and isn't a big deal).

However, my suspicions grew when I check again after 3pm to find that only one addition hit was added. The 3rd hit has a time stamp of 7:30am. That's just not right.

So I went to my blog page just to create a hit. Let's see... it's now nearing 6pm PST and I still haven't seen my own IP appear in my counts. The newest hit on the list was from around 10:50am. What's up with that?

It's gotta be a conspiracy, I just know it. Some one in China yesterday was upset over all my tagging and has sought revenge. Okay, now I'm just talking crazy.

Anyhow, I'll have to keep an eye on this to see if it's affecting anything else. My blog looks okay. Hopefully it's just a Sitemeter glitch. And I have to add, it's unfair to taunt people with a picture of a tasty Angus burger, offer a $1 off coupon, and then, only after you've click through two pages, let you know in the fine print that it's only good in the great Los Angeles Area!!!

No comments: