Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Blitzing

Okay, just something weird that I notice today. In the span of about 5 minutes starting at 1:32pm PST, my site was visited by 21 IP addresses that trace back to China. It doesn't appear that anyone actually read anything in my blog, just hit the page and exited.

I usually a couple hits like this each day but they seemed totally harmless and random. This instance is much more peculiar.

Has anyone else seen this in their logs? Am I being checked by the government for censored information because I blogged a clipping about an online sitcom about 20-somethings living in China?

Freaky.

Update: Alert cancelled. I think it's because I was updating my tags. Still, how come all but one hit were all from China? This didn't happen the last time I updated tags.

1 comment:

teahouse said...

Hmm..maybe someone is looking for a mail-order bride, but in reverse?

Hahaha.