Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ice Cream Personality

I heard about this Ice Cream Personality Test on the radio sometime last year, but never found the article. It's not really a quiz, but it's interesting to see what's traits are associated with a flavors people prefer. This is also more interesting because it's based on research, and being a scientist at heart, that somehow makes it more credible to me (though I'd like to know more details). And... banana ice cream?!??!?

One of my classic favorites is Butter Pecan. I don't actually buy it that often, but I love the flavor. I can't deny that the description does suit me. It seems one would expect me to like Strawberry more than Chocolate as a next choice. I can't remember the last time I ate strawberry ice cream.

I did a little surfing and found a couple other quizes... damn, I still came up as Butter Pecan, how weird is that?



Maybe this explains my dual personality. My friends wouldn't say I'm shy, but if you put me in a room with total strangers, I'd be the quiet gal standing around looking uncomfortable.

***********************
Time to go home and eat some of my yummy B&J's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch until I can buy a pint of Mayan Chocolate! So much for losing some weight. ;)

No comments: