Monday, July 19, 2004

Down to one

It was probably a rash decision, but considering how little I've thought about him over the past week and how much time I've been spending with someone else, I figured an e-mail was in order. People have told me to not rush into any decision and not feel pressured. I can't help it, I'm not the type of person to have my attentions spread all over the place. It seems like all my female friends are torn about the people they are dating. Can't any of us be completely happy?

So I wrote Tan this morning. I think he's back from his business trip. I was very honest, I really didn't even close it off completely. I didn't know exactly what to say. Part of me wonders if things would develop with more time together. Am I being patient enough? Did I give this enough time? We'll see if he bothers to write or call.

"Hi Tan,

Hope you had a good trip to Asia. Thanks for the links. The Verizon event looked interesting though I guess it's hard to participate if you don't have a camera phone. It would have been intersting to watch people randomly running through the city.

I've been thinking a bit this past week and need to let you know that I'm not sure that there's enough chemistry to continue dating. I enjoy hanging out with you and think we get along well. It could be that I'm just not very good at dating. I believe in trying to be honest with people about these things because I know we're all trying to find that special person.

Take care,"

No comments: