Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Bye to the older guy

I've been sitting on the idea for days now. My friend definitely felt that I should move on since I'm still not that crazy about his age. He's a decent guy but I just feel like life would be a little boring.

So this morning I wrote him an e-mail:

"Hope you had a fun weekend and have a found a good way
to enjoy your week off.

Thanks again for dinner and hanging out at the movie
last week. I have enjoyed getting to know you. After
thinking about it some more, however, I don't feel
like there's enough chemistry to continue dating. I'm
sure you would agree that finding the right person is
important, and I don't want to waste your time."

I wanted to be as nice as possible about it. He really is a very smart and well-mannered person. I'm sure somewhere in there is a fun and funny person. I just wasn't interested enough to try and draw our more of his personality.

No comments: