Friday, June 30, 2006

Ah.... looooong weekend

The office is sooo quiet. We had a fun event in the morning. I think many people basically enjoyed the morning and took off. I hope not to stay for more than a couple hours. Since it's slow, I think I'll *try* to tidy my desk.

Midwest wrote back. Either he's lazy or in a rush because he constantly omits pronouns from his sentences and tends to have a word or two missing from sentences. His profile was well written which is why I find his more recent e-mails a little odd. Perhaps he's too overwhelmed with moving to care. I don't really think about him until I check my e-mail. I did reread his intro e-mail and noted to myself how it reads that he "would love to meet new people to help me explore the [area]."

Does it imply just looking for friends or casual dating and nothing more?

He gave me his phone number. We'll see if I'm in the mood to call... . I know it can't hurt, but I seem to have this problem with getting on the phone with someone who I don't know. Meeting in person is fine, but I can't explain why I don't like the phone with strangers.

Anyhow, it's going to be a relaxing and fun weekend. I have a concert tonight to attend with Chi and her siblings. Hopefully, I'll finish more of my travel blog and find a nice dress to wear to the wedding over the weekend.

1 comment:

zerodoll said...

i'm the same way; i'd much rather meet in person than talk to a stranger on the phone. why is that?