Monday, June 19, 2006

Lost comment

For some reason I had a comment posted about "How to Get the Guy" but only the poster's name showed up: (and now it appears the problem has resolved itself)

"Stay true to your heart, and keep looking for the needle. xo, Michelle
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/06/18/LVGO9JDME11.DTL "


I would appear that one of the women from the show was browsing around to see what people think of it. Kind of cool if it's genuine.

It would be interesting to be able to hear more from these women once the show is over and they're allowed to share their true experiences and feelings from the show. It's probably more interesting to talk to them than watch the show. Man, I wish I lived near the city so I could attend the event in North Beach tonight. (Maybe that's why she posted her comment.)

I'll be watching from home to see what the lesson du jour is.

No comments: