Tuesday, November 21, 2006

List day

Copied this from Zerodoll. I haven't filled one out in sometime.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Do my freckles look paler?"

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$22 and some change

3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
More

4. Favorite planet?
Saturn

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I only have "received" and "dialed" calls, so I can't say.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
On my old Nokia I have a very simple escalation of bell tones.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Raspberry Gap tee over a black, polka-dot H&M long-sleeve tee.

8. Do you “label” yourself?
No.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Nine West

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Light room, it wakes me up in the morning

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Seems like a mellow and friendly city gal.

12. What does your watch look like?
What watch?

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Trying to stop thinking so that I could fall asleep

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It was unauthorized spam asking if I wanted to sell my timeshare.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Three and a half blocks south

16. Whats a word that you say a lot?
Lame

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Good question

18. Last furry thing you touched?
A big orange cat and my friend's aunt's house

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Three plus the one still in my camera... and the film was more than a year old before I exposed it.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
31 - everything seemed to be falling into place

22. Your worst enemy?
Myself

23. What is your current desktop picture?
The characters from the Lego Star Wars video game

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Sounds good

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Fly

26. Do you like someone?
Not really

27. The last song you listened to?
Can't recall

28. What time of day were you born?
9:30pm CST

29. Whats your favorite number?
19

30. Where did you live in 1987?
SoCal

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
People who are happily married

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Married women when they're annoyed with their husbands.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was staying with a friend before flying out in a couple days to catch up with friends on a European vacation.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Curse and leave a complaint note.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Probably depends on the situation. I try to be.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Ankle

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Chinese

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Most likely

39. Are you touchy feely?
With the right person

40. What’s your life motto?
Always try something new

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Literally "on" or carrying? "On" would be eyebrow liner, lip gloss, and earrings. Carrying would include keys, cash, and a pen.

42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Paris

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
My breakfast oatmeal - $1.25

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Xmas cards last year

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Actually, he committed suicide in high school, and I attended his funeral. If we're talking about adulthood, then I already mentioned it here.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Probably just the grandparents and some vague information about my great grandfather being associated with the Boxer rebellion group.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
A turquoise, shantung silk, strapless dress that I bought on sale for my brother's wedding.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
The bone joint where my big toe connects to the base of my foot. It must be due to the shoes I wore yesterday.

50. Have you been burned by love?
Would I still be single if I hadn't?

3 comments:

shan said...

ooo, nice list.... awww, you don't really like anyone right now? what happened to limey? I dread the day i start getting text spams; hasn't happened yet, but i feel it coming.

jayfish said...

you have a lego desktop pic?

Pandax said...

Mini: I gave up on Limey. It would seem that we were both lukewarm about the whole thing. He wrote me a couple one-liner e-mails but never tried rescheduling the dinner plan. How am I supposed to respond to an e-mail that simply reads, "That was an awesome punt return. :)"?

Jayfish: Yes, I play the Lego Star Wars games. So fun, so cool, so funny.