Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Stolen

Stolen from a variety of blogs including Anna May... I'm a little late to the game but had to do it.

1. How do you like your eggs? usually hard boiled, just not after eating them one meal a day for two weeks straight

2. How do you take your coffee/tea? Mostly hot tea plain, sometime a touch of honey like now when I have a sore throat

3. Favorite breakfast food?
Weekdays: Fruit yogurt (without HFCS)

Weekends: Cereal, when there's milk

4. Peanut butter - smooth or crunchy? Loved cruchy as a kid, but now it's all about the smooth

5. What kind of dressing on your salad? Ranch, Italian if my pants are feeling tight

6. Coke or Pepsi? Neither, I drink Coke on rare occasions

7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make? Chips and salsa or guacamole

8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? That's being lazy? I'm too cheap to do that.

9. You feel like cooking. What do you make? Depends on what's in the frig, probably stir fry or pasta.

10. Do any foods bring back good memories? Rice with cream of mushroom and french-cut green beans - it reminds me of simple meals as a child that I loved.

11. Do any foods bring back bad memories? Chinese sausage, the sweet and bright red kind. My mom kept making it for months when I was six. We got sick of it, and none of us eat it anymore. Brownie mix, I broke out in hives from a certain brand.

12. Do any foods remind you of someone? Warm maple syrup mixed with melted butter - learned it from the ex-bf. Coconut because Tim hates it.

13. Is there a food you refuse to eat? Chinese sausage, chicken feet (the texture is like eating fat to me).

14. What was your favorite food as a child? Egg rolls full of bean sprouts and chicken, nice and crispy, and then dipped in vinegar and soy sauce.

15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? My mom always commented that I ate everything.

16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? Chef Boyardee raviolis - I still like the idea, but my stomach isn't too pleased these days.

17. Favorite fruit and vegetable: Blueberries, persimmons, pea sprouts.

18. Favorite junk food: Cheetos!!

19. Favorite between meal snack: Whatever I can find in my desk drawer - usually trail mix.

20. Do you have any weird food habits? Putting chips into my sandwiches to have some crunch.

21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? It's more about cutting down on things I like rather than filling up on specific foods. I guess I'd probably eat more salad.

22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? Pastries made with lots of butter and eggs.

23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? Medium to hot, but I want to be able to taste the food.

24. Can I get you a drink? Tap water (in most cities). It probably stems from my cheap Asian upbringing - "you can drink soda at home"

25. Red wine or white? I'm a lightweight but I don't mind the occasional glass of cab, pinot, or sweeter white.

26. Favorite dessert? Tough choice between fruit and chocolate... a warm fruit crisp wins if I have to choose.

No comments: