Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Welcome Rene

I had this strange dream the other morning just before I awoke. I rarely think of my ex, Ryan, these days, so it's always a bit disturbing for me when I have such a detailed dream including him. The only thing I can think of is that the previous night, there was a mention of his neighborhood on the news and I remember hoping that he was frustrated by the event. (I'm so evil.)

I don't recall what the situation was in the dream, only that I was on the page where his wedding information was once posted. The site had been changed, thanking everyone for being part of their celebration (which was several years ago).

The next section of the page served to updated visitors to their baby. I have been wondering for sometime whether he'd have kids. To this day, I still have no idea. (Admittedly, once in awhile, I check online baby registries but find nothing.) In the dream, they were touting a link to a photo page showing their 38-week-old son, Rene.

In the dream, I remember thinking what a lame, pretentious name they picked and that it didn't surprise me based on some of the attitudes Ryan had about lifestyle (and where his wife likes to shop). I was very tempted to click through the link to see the pictures of the baby but held myself back.

Okay, so what in the world does this dream mean? Why so much detail? Am I psychic?

No comments: