Friday, July 20, 2007

It's on it's way!!!

Woohoo!!!

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you would like to know that we are preparing your items for
shipment.

You can view the status of this order, and all your orders, online by
visiting Your Account at http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html

There you can:
* View the status of unshipped items
* Cancel unshipped items
* Return items
* And do much more
The following items are being prepared for shipment by Amazon.com:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipping Subtotal
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC) :
1 Harry Potter and the Death... $17.99 1 $17.99


Too bad I'm out of town for the weekend. The package will probably literally land on my door step a couple hours after I leave. I've got my fingers crossed no one is wise to its arrival and swipes it from my doorstep! I have my guesses as to what will happen, but I won't upset anyone. :)

Maybe I'll drive by a bookstore tonight at 11:30pm to see all the people partying... go Harry!

No comments: